I’ve never quite understood the whole resolution thing. It never struck me as making a lot of sense, and we all know that no one makes resolutions and plans to keep them. So why bother going through the exercise?
With that being said, I do have some goals for the next year.
- Get that doc out for the industry group (Feb)
- Launch the delivery wiki (Jan)
- A couple other business goals, currently being kept under wraps (Mar, end of summer)
- Finally beat the office into submission (possibly by hiring an organizer)
- Continue with my personal professional growth goals
- Take a true vacation with Steve. Some trip that doesn’t involve business or family
- Keep up with the regular exercise, adding in some strength training
- Have company over more often