It’s hard to believe February is almost over. It’s been one incredibly busy month.
- Prepping for MAAWG. I am shepherding a doc, part of the team writing another doc and got picked to babble for 5 minutes in front of the entire conference. Can’t write much about that, but it all went well.
- A week at Disney. I was kinda “meh” about the whole Big Mouse thing, but was pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had. More on that later.
- We bought a car. CLK350, ragtop. It’s SO FREAKING AWESOME. More on that later.
- Steve’s mum came to visit for his birthday.
- I’m on my second cold of the month, and this one is a combo of conference crud and exposure to eleventy billion snot monsters. Not much to say other than BLECK.
- I have been spammed by someone who ticked me off enough that I am going out of my way to cause him pain. In a big way.
- People I have never met before, but who are in the email industry, think I am @delivery_kitty on twitter. I find this utterly hysterical. So does the real @delivery_kitty.
- Hit lvl 85 and started doing some heroic dungeons. Desperately need to hit things with firebolts, but won’t have time to play until Steve’s mum heads home.
- Tired. So Very, Very Tired.
- Snot goblins gave me the creeping crud.
Next month I have been called to Federal jury duty. Unamused as I am on call for 2 weeks. Gah.